Eliminate the disturbing effects of hard-water in your household and upgrade to a healthier and easy lifestyle. Experience the best water in soft water through these state-of-the-art water softeners and filters.
Water is considered "hard" when it has excessive levels of calcium and magnesium dissolved in it. Hard water can lead to the following water problems:
1. Scale build-up pipes, resulting in decreased flow rates.
2. Scale build-up on heating and cooling systems, leading to increased electricity costs and breakdowns.
3. White film on glass surfaces and staining on water taps.
4. Increased laundry costs due to hard water reacting with soap and laundry detergents.
Water Softeners - How they work
A water softener reduces hardness in water by removing the calcium and magnesium ions in the water and replacing them with sodium ions, which do not lead to any form of scale build-up or precipitation.
A standard water softener consists of 2 vessels. The first vessel contains a sodium coated ion exchange resin. Water passes through the resin vessel under pressure, flowing over the softener resin, which attracts the calcium and magnesium ions to its surface, exchanging them for sodium ions.
Once the softener resin has reached the end of its service cycle and can hold no more calcium and magnesium, the water softener automatically starts a regeneration cycle, drawing a solution of brine from the scond vessel, the brine tank, into the softener resin vessel. The brine solutions washes the softener resin, causing the calcium and magnesium ions to be washed to drain, and the resin to be regenerated with sodium ions.
After a period of time (90-180 minutes, depending on the softener size and configuration), the resin vessel automatically rinses itself with clean water and switches back into service, ready to start softening water again. The system also automatically adds more water to the salt in the brine tank to produce more brine for the next generation cycle.
Aqualipure Water Softeners - Features
1. Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
2. Manual-based, Timer-based or Demand-based automatic regeneration.
3. Softening-media-high quality softener resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
4. Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
5. Range of softener systems to suit household, commercial and industrial applications.
6. Available in simplex and duplex configurations for continuous use.
WOFEX NORTHERN LUZON 2012 May 23.26 2012 Baguio Comention Center
2012 Cebu International Comention Center Booth 117
WOFEX WORD FOOD EXPO Aug 1-4, 2012 Word Trade Center Pasay 727
WOFEX MINDANAO June 20-23, 2012 The Atrium, Limitical Cagayan De Oro 244 _____________________________
BUTUAN APRIL 19-21 CARAGA CITY PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
200 M.H Del Pilar St.,
Tinajeros, Malabon City,